Monday, June 18, 2012

Whew..made it through

Boy what a weekend.  I hope ya'll had a nice Father's Day and you were able to spend it with your loved ones.  We played in the pool, eat way to much food and had a family softball game with the whole gang.  It was a blast!!  I played catcher and second base.  And the next day my body didn't hate me too much.   Even after having to dive over one of my boys as he slid into second base (I executed a perfect Captain Kirk roll).    OK, OK maybe not a perfect roll, but I lived through it. smile

I also took some time off, well my computer kind of forced me too.  It kept crashing and not wanting to run right, so I gave it a break.  Speaking of breaks, my youngest decided to break his foot.  Yup! can you believe it??  He's been a trooper about it too.  So, we'll see what this week brings. 
Just remember, life is a gift. 
Happy sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment