Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sassafras, don't ya'll just love it!!!



This quilt has been in my head for almost a year, can ya believe it! I finally found the fabrics I wanted to use and here is the finished product. Not to mention the quilting by Brandie, my amazing quilter. She echoed all the flowers so they really stand out. It's just gorgeous in person. To see it go to the Provo Cotton Shop and you will, it's there until the 28th of June. I loved making this one so much that I had to make another. I searched through my stash, and found an older Kansas Trouble line and did up a twin size Sassafras. It was fun to see the difference the fabrics make. Let me know what ya'll think!

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to see this one in person. It is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! and Brandie did an awsome job on the quilting. Great team work ladies.

    ReplyDelete