Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Everything Blue



Welcome Blog Hoppers to Everything Blue!!!!  Thanks for joining in the fun.  
Wow!!! There have been some great blocks so far!!
Wonderful inspiration to see and it's making my want-to-do list that much longer.
I love the quilting world!! Lots of amazing quilters out there.
  So without further ado.....  Here are the blocks that I made.  Simple and easy 
 I decided to stick with a traditional block and 
use only two fabrics here.
But, I  had enough fabric to make a second block and 
couldn't resist doing a little fusible applique. :)  Plus I love flowers!
The fun thing about this block hop is all the talented quilters involved and the variety of blocks that we get to see!  All the blocks from Everything Blue block hop will be made into quilts by the Clothworks staff and donated to a local charity.   Do you want to play too???  See the details here and submit your blocks. 
There's still a few days left so don't miss out on the fun!
Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Blue isn't my favorite, but these are lovely!! For one who doesn't favor blue, I have lots of pretty blue fabric in my stash. Your hop is inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete