Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm a Sewing Zombie

Yep, that's what I feel like anyway. 
Here's what I've been doing... this is a sneak peek of fabrics I'm using on the my
new Skinnies line
 There all here and I've been sewing like crazy!  They will debut at Spring Market in Kansas City.  But, I might give you a peek of a few closer to that time.  So when you don't hear from me everyday, you know I'm just getting ready for May.  I can't wait to show you everything!  I'm soooo excited to be sewing and designing all the great fabrics.
Until then, just keep sewing and have fun

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun pile of fabrics! Can't wait to see the finished project. Congrats on your lovely feature on Moda.
    ~Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the look of all those yummy fabrics, the finished project is going to be smashing. Hugs naomi

    ReplyDelete