Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweens over?!?



Well another holiday over for the year. Bummer! I love Halloween and so does my family. We plan all year what our costumes are going to be. Here's me and my husband, I'm the one in the red (smile). We have a great time dressing up with our kids and going trick-or-treating. The weather was perfect, cool yet not too cold. We woke up to rain and then snow today. I hope your Halloween was fun and safe. Now on with Thanksgiving. Halloween decor is down and Thanksgiving decor is up. Enjoy the holidays!!!






3 comments:

  1. That is the best couple costume I've seen yet!!! You look gorgeous and your hub is equally handsome. I'm going to remember this one for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I haven't been to your blog for awhile. Loved the picture of your costumes. Hoped they fit okay. They look great. Don't even recognize you with the wig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two looked so cute! your amazing!

    ReplyDelete