Saturday, November 19, 2011

Black Friday

Can you believe that stores are advertising their Black Friday sales already?? There are a ton where you can go on-line and preview what will be on sale that day. I just don't think I'm ready for Thanksgiving yet. I still need some more time before the holidays hit.
But at the same time, I'm excited for it all. I mean I love the holiday season, the shopping, baking, cleaning (yes, I have to do deep cleaning around now), shopping some more,
eating yummy chocolaty foods, playing games with my family, seeing all the Christmas lights and just the peace that comes this time of year. So ready or not I guess here it comes.
By the way talking about Black Friday, I'm going to have a sale on my Etsy shop as well. So make sure you check it out. There will be some great deals on fabric bundles, and patterns too.  Here's a sneak peek for you.  Just so you know, I won't wait until Friday to start my sale, tell your friends.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment