Friday, December 16, 2011

Mooseltoe

This is one of my favorite children's books.  Fun for the Christmas season.  I feel like Moose right now.   Busy, busy, busy trying to make everything "perfectly perfect".  I don't know about you, but I'm not ready for Christmas to be in 8 days.  Holy Cow!! 
Still lots to do on my list of To-dos.  So here's my list and I've checked it twice (or more)
make 7 pair of pj pants
sew pillowcases
packages in the mail
sew on a quilt table topper (this is a must for my sanity)
last minute shopping, there's always something
wrap tons of presents
bake cookies and treats for us
bake treats for the neighbors and deliver
get teacher gifts ready and deliver
bake for Christmas breakfast
and plan Christmas dinner
last of all try to enjoy this wonderful time of year!
We'll see how it goes by next week
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I love that book too. I thought I had it in my classroom but it must have been misplaced. Good luck with your "to-do" list. I can't believe you have time to make an entire quilt in all that craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the post office today and I could have sewn several (possibly several dozen!) pillow cases during the time I spent in line. Wish there was a way to multi-task that one. I'll be thinking of you when I am wrapping gifts at 1:00 a.m. on Christmas morning cause I know you'll be right there with me! LOL
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete