Monday, November 18, 2013

UFO's DONE!!

Yes believe it or not, I actually worked on a couple of unfinished projects this weekend. 
 That is of course in between, running errands, a very sick child (he's better today, thankfully!!), 
cleaning house and date night with my hubby.
Here's what I did
I know that Halloween is over....but I'm ready for next year, right?!?  This quilt is 64" x 88", just perfect to cuddle up with.  Now to just get it quilted.  I also finally bond a quilt that's been sitting for about 1 1/2 years.  Yep, you read right 18 months.  Sad but true.
Now, back to work.  Today starts the quilts for my third book!!!  Very excited about these projects.
Must get busy, busy, busy!!!!!
Happy Sewing!

Don't forget to enter to win the Quiltmaker 100 Block Vol 8
only two days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment