Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Skinnies-Lift....what???

I decided the other day that I needed to update a few Skinnies.   A "Skinnies-Lift". 
You know, change fabrics, maybe make minor adjustment, stuff like that. 
 So I looked through all the Skinnies and 
chose a few to work on and update/change.  
I started with the cat from "Fall Skinnies".  Here's the original one, as you have seen before. 
 He needed just a little something.  So I started playing around with new fabrics and whatnot.
Here's what I came up with - the updated version. 
I added the white part on the eyes and lengthen the neck by 2".  It made a big difference, right?  
The border fabric is from a Riley Blake Halloween line.  What do you think of this"Skinnies - lift"?
Next up is the Christmas Stocking from "Seasonal Skinnies 1".
Until then , enjoy your hot summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment