Saturday, May 26, 2012

Block of the Month - New Patterns

Here they are!!!  I'm so excited to finally show you all the new releases from Spring Market
I know that you saw them in my booth pix, but  not the official pattern.  So here are all the new ones.

Three new Block of the Month patterns
You get all three quilts (wall, table and mini) in one pattern
I of course used fusible web applique. Steam-a-Seam by The Warm Company
Below lists all the measurements for each quilt

Spring Morning Wall quilt  52" x 62"
Table runner 14" x 40"
Mini quilt 12" x 14"
 
Summer Days wall quilt  52" x 56"
table runner 12" x 36"
Mini quilt 12" x 14"
Autumn Evening wall quilt 52" x 62"
table runner 14" x 58"
mini quilt 12" x 14"
These are written so shops can do a block of the month, but if you are like me, I would get it all done in a few days.  (smile).  Tell me what you think......

I will be posting the rest in the next couple of days.  I'm also going to be doing some contests with give-a-ways, don't miss out.  Tell your friends and be sure to be a follower if you're not already.

No comments:

Post a Comment