Thursday, December 9, 2010

This little piggy is going to Market!!!

WoooHoo! I'm going to International Quilt Market in May 2011. Can you believe it!! I'm so excited I can't stand it. May will be here before I know it, there is so much to do to get ready. Luckily I have a great friend , Emily from Crazy Old Ladies, that is putting up with my billion and one questions. It's hard to sleep at night because I have so many ideas popping around in my head, like which new patterns do I do? what should my booth decoration look like? What am I going to make for dinner tomorrow? You know things like that. CRAZY!! I will tell you that I'm going to use the new line of fabric by Deb Strain called Fresh Flowers for a main part of my quilts at market. The line is absolutely awesome. To see it go to the Moda website and view the new fabrics coming in January.

1 comment:

  1. The main thing anyone wants to do at Quilt Market is come by the Kona Bay Fabrics booth for the free chocolate macadamia nuts:):)

    Douglas Eagleson
    President
    Kona Bay Fabrics

    http://www.konabay.com

    ReplyDelete