Friday, July 16, 2010

Time flies!!!

Hey out there! I realized that It has been over a week since I have posted. Time is flying at my house. Summer is happening too fast. I'm getting ready for the Utah Valley Quilt Guild fair, which is on the 21st. I have been printing tons of patterns and making sure I don't forget anything. 3 new patterns will be released that day. I can't wait!!! They will be posted on the 22nd. Also some exciting news, "Stitching It Up" in Cedar City is having my trunk show starting July 26. Super excited to be in their shop. I'm even making a "Very Merry" sample for them. It's out of the Basic Grey line "Fruitcake". Something great about "Very Merry", is that, you can use just about any fabric line and it will be gorgeous. I will post the "Fruitcake" one when I have it done. Well hope ya'll have a great weekend filled with family and fun. Until next time, busy, happy and sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment