Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Need a gift???

Are you stuck on what to get that certain friend?  Here's an idea
How many of you have my Seasonal Skinnies patterns? 
Pick an image, change the setting, add more borders, etc to make a new quilt. 
Well, I did something fun with the "Cozy into Winter".  Sometimes we need to think out of the box.  I shrank the images and created this mini quilt.
It fits perfectly on the Ackfeld wire table stand.  
What a easy Christmas present for someone on your list.  
Recipe: 
Shrink the images 60%. 
The background is cut 8 1/2" x 10 1/2". 
 Find some fun scraps for the hat and mittens. 
 You need 2 - 2 1/2" strips for the border and 2 for the binding. 
I did some very simple machine quilting, added some trim, a button and Voila! 
Tell me about your ideas
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment