Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend projects

How many of you have heard of the "Sashay" yarn??  It's made by Red Heart.  I was introduced to it last week and boy, I love this stuff.  I have made 4 scarfs already!  They are super easy to make.  My first one took me about 1 1/2 hours, I made two  in one afternoon.  Yesterday while resting from the week of craziness, I whipped out two more.  My last one only took me about 45 mins to make. 
Everywhere I wear these, I end up giving a mini class on how make them.  I love all the colors the yarn comes in.  This is the new latest craze. 
I found it at JoAnn's and Walmart. 
Be careful if you start making these...you might get "hooked'
Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. I know! I have made 5 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine has been making them and selling them as fast as she makes them. I think I need to make a few too.

    ReplyDelete