Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Got Skinnies??

Quiltmaker magazine is publishing some of my Skinnies!!!! Hooray!! 
The March/April 2013 is the first issue in the series.  (There will be four total.)
First one: Spring Skinnie is on page 42.
Right now with all the snow and cold weather, this is a welcome breath of Spring.
In the magazine they also show you this Skinnie done up in wool, very cool!
I would love to give away a copy of this issue to someone.
It's CONTEST TIME!!
First:
Leave one comment on what has been your favorite
quilt retreat that you have ever attended.
Second:
wait, (the hard part)
The lucky winner will be randomly chosen on Saturday Feb 9.
Remember, you must be a follower to win.  Please leave only one comment.
Thanks!!! Have a great day and Happy Sewing!


10 comments:

  1. How awesome for you to have them published! I've only been to one quilt retreat-but been there 3 times. It is a local one, but man is it fun, so much laughter, but I did get lots of sewing done too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have only been to one retreat three years in a row. It's a small (about 12 quilters) local 3 day retreat with friends, but love the venue and of course, quilting with friends.
    Love to win the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Participei de um em outubro passado,foi só alegria e diversão.Próximo será nos dias 7/8/9/ e 10 de março,vamos as curvas.Obrigada.

    tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to a quilt retreat, but I sure do love your skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being published!!
    I've never been on a quilt retreat but I'd like to!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WinterFest at Daniel Summit of course.... best Retreat ever. I'm almost done with my 'Delight' quilt! I will be emailing a picture soon. Thanks again for the wonderful class. Jennifer M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've never been to a quilt retreat ... sigh. love your skinnie. congrats on being published.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I have never been to a quilt retreat, maybe when the kids are older. I think it would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been to a quilt retreat. It's just me here at home quilting with my quilt blog buddies.. I love it this way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been on a quilt retreat. I took my first "Sample Quilt" class at Jane's Fabric. I have joined the local quilt guild and am looking forward to the quilt retreat in September.

    ReplyDelete