Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Just arrived!

Quiltmaker July/August issue.
It hits the newsstands today.  
Some of you my have this issue already and wouldn't you agree that there are some 
great and wonderful projects to go crazy with!
Look on the cover, the bottom tag line - Easy-to-Make Owls........that's me
OK, right I'm not an owl, but it is one of my Skinnies!
Debuting the 3rd Skinnies in the set of 4.
Page 50 for Fall Skinnies
"Hoo's waiting for Autumn" 
All of you owl fans, this is a project for you!
So get out your scraps and get busy.  
I want to GIVE AWAY an issue.
To win this July/Aug issue, leave one comment and tell me,
What is you favorite animal?
A random winner will be chosen on June 6, Saturday.
My favorite animals are a Koala and Bengal Tigers
Good luck and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. My family are dairy farmers so I'd choose cows!
    Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frogs....I also like baby animals; kittens, puppies, baby chicks, baby ducks, baby lions and tigers and bears oh my... I love your owl skinny. It is so cute. I love your style of quilting. I always want to make your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those owls are a hoot, LOL They are adorable, my DIL would love them!! My favorite animal is a giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite animal are dogs ...
    I have one called Pilot ...
    It's beautiful ... just beautiful ...

    hugs Maria Filomena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your owls are darling.

    I love tigers. Strong, beautiful, silent, graceful ...ferocious. What a combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your owls! My favorite animal is a polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skinnies, all of them!!!! My favorite animal is the deer, so gentle and with beautiful eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats are my favorite; but, these owls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my favorite animal is owl these owls are so cute thanks

    ReplyDelete