Monday, June 3, 2013

2 weeks after

It's been two whole weeks since I've been back from Quilt Market and still haven't slowed down.  Printing, shipping, emailing, repeat.  That's what it's been like these 2 weeks.  My studio even got re-organized in the mist of everything else.  Playing catch up on To-Do lists and making all sorts of fun plans for summer. 
Some of you have asked when the new patterns are going to be available on my Etsy Shop....who knows?!  I've been trying to post them and I keep getting an error message.  I have tech support working on it.  Hopefully it will be fixed very soon.
Cross your fingers!
At market I was able to find some fun new products that I can't wait to share with you.  In the upcoming weeks you'll see some fun stuff.
Keep posted.
Happy Summer
Stay cool!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment