Thursday, June 20, 2013

EQ7 --- WOW

I'm hooked!!!  EQ7 is wonderful.  I don't know how many of you have ever used it, but it's great!  I started using it just this last week and I have to tell you that it's addicting.

It has these HUGE libraies of about 5,000 quilt blocks to choose from or you can draw 
your own, which is what I've been doing :)

Then you have this Project Sketchbook that keeps track of the designs that you are 
working with.  Using EQ7  is so much easier then designing with pencil and eraser.  A few clicks and I
 rotate a block or change a color.....it's amazing, but I am easy to please.  
There are on-line classes to teach you a million different ways to do things.  
I take my first class at the end of this month.  Can't wait!  It's on applique :)
Try it out if you haven't yet. Have fun and happy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great???? I love EQ, if there's something you'd like to "learn" or brush up on, let me know, I do these Tutorial Tuesdays for EQ every other tuesday on my blog, running out of ideas ;) hint hint
    where do you see online classes? the book and dvd will teach you enough IMHO...

    ReplyDelete
  2. give me your blog address so I can learn more! can I post your blog address on my blog for quilters to link to?? Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got EQ7 3 weeks ago too, it's fun but wow lots to learn- Yes where did you see online classes. And I wold love to have beaquilters blog addy also!

    ReplyDelete