Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Drum roll please.......

And the random winner of the 25 yard roll of Steam-A-Seam is..
Quiltingranny
Congratulations!!!!!
Here's what she wrote:
#1- I was a poster child for the American Heart Fund when I was a child.
#2-I recently returned from Paris as part of a swap I participated in.
#3-I love aprons and can't get enough of them, though I dislike cooking!

Thanks to all who participated.  I had a great time reading all your comments!!!  What fun and creative quilters ya'll are.
Now just so you know.  My two truths are:
2. I won MVP in a basketball tournament
3. I love chocolate caramel brownies

and my lie:
1. My favorite sport is bungee jumping
( I think I would have a heart attack first, I hate heights)

Quiltingranny - please email me your address so we can get your roll of
 Steam-A-Seam in the mail.

P.S.  I have some more fun give aways in the near future, so stay tuned, and keep sewing.

2 comments:

  1. Ah well, I can't win 'em all... So Congrats to Quiltingranny! She is a sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gene thanks so much for the nice comment. It came in today and even my husband was impressed! Oh thank you so very much and thank you Warm Company which I passed twice today on my way to and from Olympia! My lie as you may well know, was my trip to Paris. I was actually the poster child from the American Heart Fund and I love aprons and dislike cooking, but am getting to like it more and more!

    ReplyDelete