Thursday, July 17, 2014

Quilting Arts TV....

Welcome Hoppers!!!  I'm so excited to be part of the first ever Quilting Arts TV Blog Hop.
 Thanks so much for stopping by.  
I was lucky enough to be able to film an episode with them, which means, I'm going to be on TV!!!
  So totally COOL, can I just say!!!
(I'll tell you more about that later.)
Right now, we are starting the Hop.....Wait, what is Quilting Arts TV, you ask????  Let me tell you!  It's a great program that inspires all our creative juices to go crazy with ideas. 
 Hop on over to the website here  to take a look.

We start the "Hop" with a BANG today  as you visit with Vivika DeNegre at quiltingdaily.com    
See what great news, tips and tricks she has for you.
  The Blog Hop goes from now until July 25.  Don't miss a day!!
More post  an d pics to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment