Tuesday, June 19, 2012

QM Scrap Squad

Here's something so very cool you need to see. 
Quiltmaker magazine
 has this amazing group of people that are called the Scrap Squad.  They take a quilt from each issue of Quiltmaker magazine and make their own scrappy version of it.  
They have chosen my quilt "Old Glory" of the July/Aug issue to do.  There will be about 7 different versions of the quilt for you to see.  Here is the link for the first one. 
I believe that they will do this once a week.  I'll keep ya'll posted.
Enjoy the great ideas that they will show you. 

1 comment:

  1. You did that? I didn't realize that was you. (You are so clever.) I love that quilt!! I was sitting on my couch last night dreaming about making it. Which is really how I plan out how I'm going to make it.

    ReplyDelete