Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Geared for Guys

You don't want to miss this book by Crazy Old Ladies, Emily Herrick!!! 
Geared for Guys is awesome. 
 I have seen all quilts and they are just fabulous.  There's a quilt for every guy in your life.  There are 8 quilts to choose from plus a great section of fabric selection, color theory and design elements.  Totally worth it for the great quilts and extra knowledge that Emily is passing on.  

Pre-orders are available here   http://www.etsy.com/people/crazyoldladies on her Etsy shop.

Hop on over to  http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/ on Friday to see what she has. 

9 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great book. I've got at least six men to make quilts for just in my own family and I've been looking for ideas so I'm anxioius to check this book out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the quilts I have been seeing on this hop. SUch great quilts for the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe if I made a quilt specifically for my husband, he would "get it" a little bit more - ha ha! He is generally very supportive about my obsession... I mean, hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this book for the guys in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is full of great information and a passion for what she does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hop is great! I love everyone's input on the book and getting a little teaser each time! Looks like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see this book!

    ReplyDelete