Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tired of Winter...

Boy, I'm tired of winter right now and the illness it brings. What a week it's been. I've had 2 very sick little boys. It started last Friday morning at 6:30am with the stomach flu and finally is on the up swing today. I won't go into any details, there's too many. Everyone will be back in school tomorrow and I hope things will get back to normal, well as normal as things are at my house. Needless to say not much sewing went on. I'm back in the saddle so to speak and can't wait to get more quilts done. I'm starting to get ready for May market and it's a little overwhelming. There's so much to think about and to do, but it will be a total blast and I can't wait. Until next time, just keep sewing and remember, things could always be worse, so let's be grateful even for winter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment