Friday, January 21, 2011

Breezy is here!!!


It's done! Breezy is here and ready to go. I love, love, love this quilt!!!!!! I have always loved pinwheels and circle and I get both in one quilt. The quilt is layer cake and yardage friendly too. Finished in 50" x 62" , it can be used as a lap quilt or great for a new baby in the family. I'm hanging it on my wall to add a jazzy bit of color for the upcoming seasons. Tell me what ya'll think. Now to start on the next one......until then have a fabulous weekend and remember, life is a gift.

6 comments:

  1. Oh My...what a gorgeous work of art. I absolutely LOVE it! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! The border... yeah! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You did such a great job and have amazing talent. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt, it is so fun and happy. Making for first baby gift that I want to mail this weekend. Have you published any corrections to the pattern? I have cut everything precisely and sewn precise 1/4 inches but the side ribbon borders are 1/2 in too long. haven't sewn top/bottom borders yet. Anxiously waiting reply! THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh crap - I just realized what I did. I think I cut the inner border strips too narrow. Back to the quilting table!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quilt top is adorable. Instructions are not. Measurements are inaccurate. Frustrating, rather than fun to have borders too long on sides, throwing off finished appearance of quilt top. I too rechecked all of my measurements before and after cutting.

    ReplyDelete