Thursday, July 1, 2010

Very Merry Again ....




This fabric inspired me to create this quilt, 12 Days of Christmas, by Kate Spain of Moda. I was able to design it in a couple of hours and sewing it up went so fast I couldn't believe it. I love the poinsettias they just scream Christmas, which by the way my kids reminded me today it's only 5 months away. I also re-created the vines and holly leaves too. Like I said, I loved this quilt so much I had to make another. This quilt is quilted in green thread. I have say, that when Brandy told me green would look best, I was nervous, but I shall never doubt again. It is beautiful!!!! This quilt will be hanging in Gracie Lou's quilt shop in Salem, UT if ya'll happen to stop by.
Until next! Sewing and happy.



3 comments:

  1. Your quilts are magnificent! I don't want to think about Christmas yet though.....first I want to enjoy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ran into Gracie Lou's on my way out of town and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this one- LOVE IT!!! It's fantastic. It's really cute in the Heather Petersen fabric too- but I think I like this one more. But we already know how much I LOVE Kate Spain so no explanation necessary. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt! Thanks to you I just ordered the Kate Spain 12 Days of Christmas fabric, and I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete